THE POWER OF PASSOVER
The monumental story of Passover has been widely discussed in world literature and cinematography. It has been primarily associated with the miraculous rescue of the Israelites from the Egyptian bondage, parting of the Sea of Reeds, and giving of the Torah. Yet these key events are just the tip of the iceberg as the Passover drama unfold throughout Scripture. This course explores the origins of Passover, its practice in ancient Israel, and its role in God’s redemptive plan for Israel and the nations. Other topics to be discussed include the identity of the Angel of the Lord in the Book of Exodus, the Jewish roots of the Lord’s Supper or Communion, as well as a breathtaking virtual tour through the messianic Passover Seder. We will zoom in on the messianic interpretation of Passover, as well as on its fulfillment in the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth.
THE WAY IT WORKS
- All our classes are taught online LIVE via a simple, user-friendly, web-conferencing technology.
- Courses are designed for students of different confessional and academic backgrounds.
- Classes are taught in the Jewish context, employing ancient Semitic languages and history of biblical interpretation.
- We also aim to equip believers with apologetic tools.
- Our educational program helps build solid biblical foundations for one’s faith rooted both in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.
- Courses are grounded in solid academic scholarship and geared towards practical application.
- Lectures are conducted in an interactive and engaging manner. Student participation is encouraged!
- Students are provided with free supplemental course materials.
- Each lecture runs once a week for 60–90 minutes. The course duration varies.
- No homework, no quizzes.
- All lectures are recorded and available to you. So, no worries if you miss a LIVE lecture!
- Affordable course tuition. Should you have financial difficulties but want to take our course, please contact us, and we’ll try out best to accommodate your needs.
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
and+1(773) 451-5562 +1(312)-678-7418.
The course will be offered beginning January 27 on Sundays at 7 pm (New York time).
Course Dates: January 27, February 3, 10
We would like you to have the best academic experience at Yesod Bible Center. Should you find the course unfit for your educational goals, you will get a full refund after the first lecture.
If you have any concerns throughout the course, please email or call us! We will do our very best make your academic journey at Yesod Bible Center smooth and rewarding!
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration From 1 to 1.30 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 4
- Assessments Yes