Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
• Are your classes on-line or on-campus?
Classes are taught on-line via a simple web-conferencing technology.
• How do I access a LIVE class?
Once you register, you will receive an email with the link to a user-friendly online teaching platform before each session.
• What happens if I miss a LIVE class?
All lectures are recorded and available to students.
• What makes your courses unique?
Our classes are taught in the Jewish context with the use of ancient Semitic languages. As we know, most biblical writings were written by the Israelites in the Land of Israel. Hence, studying the Bible in its historical and cultural context is crucial to correct understanding, appreciation and application of God’s Word. In addition, the knowledge of biblical languages helps uncover the multifaceted meaning of the text.
• I am new to the Bible but interested in learning more about the biblical writings. Are the lectures going to be hard to understand?
The courses are designed for students of different confessional, professional, and educational backgrounds. Lectures are taught in plain English language, easy to understand, and friendly to both beginners and advanced students. You should never feel shy to ask questions. In fact, your participation is highly welcomed and appreciated!
• Are the courses accessible on mobile devices?
Yes, all courses are mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any mobile device.
• How do I purchase the course?
In order to purchase the course, you’d need to register. Once you register, you will get your own profile where you can see the courses you have selected. The access to your profile will be located in the upper right-hand corner of the website.
• Can I select and purchase multiple courses at the same time?
You can only purchase a course at a time.
• I would like to purchase a course but I cannot afford it. Can you help me? If you are interested in studying with Yesod Bible Center but cannot afford the tuition, please write to us! We will try our best to accommodate your financial needs.
• I have registered for your course but I have changed my mind. Can I get a refund? Yes, absolutely! Students have two lectures (two weeks) to decide whether they would like to continue the course of study. If the student is not fully satisfied, he or she can get a full refund. After the second lecture, tuition is not refundable.
• Do you have accreditation and do you grant degrees?
Yesod Bible Center is not an accredited institution and does not grand degrees or certificates. Our classes, however, are grounded in solid biblical scholarship and contemporary biblical research.
• I am having problems registering and creating login/password. What should I do? Please write to us! We’ll try to troubleshoot and help you.
• Does Yesod Bible Center endorse all the theological positions of the speakers in the Video Library?
Yesod Bible Center does not necessarily believe or endorse all the theological positions of the speakers represented in the Video Library. The video collection is posted for your spiritual enrichment. We are all called to be discerning believers. Hence, please carefully examine all video content in light of the Holy Scriptures. We hope you enjoy the videos and other resources.
May the Lord bless you abundantly!
“Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good” (1 Thessalonians 5:21)
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com and +1(773) 451-5562 \ +1(312)-678-7418.