THE BIBLE AND OUR HEALTH
“May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it” (1 Thess 5:23-24). God’s Word reveals to us that the Lord desires to sanctify and transform our whole person – spirit, soul, and body. The instructions we find in Scripture change us in the way that brings glory to God, improves our relationships with others, as well as brings peace, healing, and satisfaction to our lives. This course aims to present a balanced teaching on achieving optimal mental, emotional, and physical wellness rooted in God’s Word.
THE WAY IT WORKS
- All our classes are taught online LIVE via a simple, user-friendly, web-conferencing technology.
- Courses are designed for students of different confessional and academic backgrounds.
- Classes are taught in the Jewish context, employing ancient Semitic languages and history of biblical interpretation.
- We also aim to equip believers with apologetic tools.
- Our educational program helps build solid biblical foundations for one’s faith rooted both in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.
- Courses are grounded in solid academic scholarship and geared towards practical application.
- Lectures are conducted in an interactive and engaging manner. Student participation is encouraged!
- Students are provided with free supplemental course materials.
- Each lecture runs once a week for 60–90 minutes. The course duration varies.
- No homework, no quizzes.
- All lectures are recorded and available to you. So, no worries if you miss a LIVE lecture!
- Affordable course tuition. Should you have financial difficulties but want to take our course, please contact us, and we’ll try out best to accommodate your needs.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com
and+1(773) 451-5562 +1(312)-678-7418.
The course is not currently offered. Please stay tuned for the next start date!
We would like you to have the best academic experience at Yesod Bible Center. Should you find the course unfit for your educational goals, you will get a full refund after the first or second lecture. So, you will have two lectures to decide if you wish to continue taking the course. After the second lecture, the tuition is non-refundable.
If you have any concerns throughout the course, please email or call us! We will do our very best make your academic journey at Yesod Bible Center smooth and rewarding!
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration From 1 to 1.30 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Assessments Yes
- Does God care about our health?
- Why do we get sick and suffer?
- Holiness – the foundation for wellness & wholeness
- Holiness in mental and emotional domains: fear & anxiety
- Holiness in mental and emotional domains: depression & self-worth
- Holiness in mental and emotional domains: asociality & anger
- Chemical imbalances & Sexuality
- Biblical diet and our wellness
- Cancer prevention