JERUSALEM IN BIBLE PROPHECY, HISTORY, AND ARCHAEOLOGY
In this course, we will scrutinize key biblical texts on Jerusalem’s transformation from an ordinary Canaanite village into the epicenter of biblical faith and practice for Jews and Christians alike. In particular, we will focus on Jerusalem’s rich history as reflected in biblical accounts and supported by archaeological evidence. We will also explore major biblical and Second Temple prophetic texts discussing Jerusalem’s role in the eschatological world arena and God’s plan of redemption.
THE WAY IT WORKS
- All our classes are taught online LIVE via a simple, user-friendly, web-conferencing technology.
- Courses are designed for students of different confessional and academic backgrounds.
- Classes are taught in the Jewish context, employing ancient Semitic languages and history of biblical interpretation.
- We also aim to equip believers with apologetic tools.
- Our educational program helps build solid biblical foundations for one’s faith rooted both in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.
- Courses are grounded in solid academic scholarship and geared towards practical application.
- Lectures are conducted in an interactive and engaging manner. Student participation is encouraged!
- Students are provided with free supplemental course materials.
- Each lecture runs once a week for 60–90 minutes. The course duration varies.
- No homework, no quizzes.
- All lectures are recorded and available to you. So, no worries if you miss a LIVE lecture!
- Registration fee to cover the costs of the video conference.
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
and+1(773) 451-5562 +1(312)-678-7418.
The course will be offered on Sundays at 8 pm (New York time).
Course Dates: June 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, August 2, 9, 16
If you have any concerns throughout the course, please email or call us! We will do our very best make your academic journey at Yesod Bible Center smooth and rewarding!
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration From 1 to 1.30 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
- Jerusalem’s History (Part 1)
- Jerusalem’s History (Part 2)
- Jerusalem’s History (Part 3)
- Jerusalem’s Archaeology (Part 1)
- Jerusalem’s Archaeology (Part 2)
- Jerusalem’s Archaeology (Part 3)
- Jerusalem in Bible Prophecy (Part 1)
- Jerusalem in Bible Prophecy (Part 2)
- Jerusalem in Bible Prophecy (Part 3)
- Jerusalem in Bible Prophecy (Part 4)