PASSOVER THEN AND NOW: HISTORY, THEOLOGY, AND PRACTICE
This course explores the biblical origins of Passover, its practice in ancient Israel, and its role in God’s redemptive plan for Israel and the nations. We are going to focus on the fulfillment of Passover in the ministry of Yeshua of Nazareth (Jesus Christ), early church, and the eschaton (end-times). The course will also discuss the theology of the Lord’s Supper utilizing biblical Hebrew and Second Temple sources. We are also going to take a breathtaking virtual tour through the Passover Seder.
THE WAY IT WORKS
- All our classes are taught online LIVE via a simple, user-friendly, web-conferencing technology.
- Courses are designed for students of different confessional and academic backgrounds.
- Classes are taught in Jewish context, employing ancient Semitic languages and history of biblical interpretation.
- Courses are grounded in solid academic scholarship and geared towards practical application.
- Lectures are conducted in an interactive and engaging manner. Student participation is encouraged!
- Each lecture runs once a week for 60–90 minutes. The course duration varies.
- All lectures are recorded and available to you. So, no worries if you miss a LIVE lecture!
- Affordable registration fee to cover the costs of the video conference.
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
and+1(773) 451-5562 +1(312)-678-7418.
The course will be offered on Fridays at 8 pm (New York time).
Course Dates: April 10, 17, 24, May 1
If you have any concerns throughout the course, please email or call us! We will do our very best make your academic journey at Yesod Bible Center smooth and rewarding!
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration From 1 to 1.30 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9
- Assessments Yes